Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Growing, Growing....

Mr. Smiles!

Nathanael in Joci's outfit
Mommy and Nathanael at
Duck Pond




Good evening everyone! I hope this post finds everyone well and blessed! We are so happy and blessed in our Moya home! Nathanael is growing by leaps and bounds as are my big babies! Jocelyn and Jacob had their Well-Child check ups today and I am happy to report that I have 2 very healthy pre-teens but WOW have they grown! Jocelyn is in the 90th percentile for her height, 4feet 9 3/4"(should have known that with a size 7 womens shoe!) and Jacob is not far behind her at 4' 4"! What happened to my babies! Nathanael has really started to "talk", smile and laugh a lot! He brings so much joy to all of our lives...we seem to all "fight" over him constantly!




No comments: