Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We've been a Cruisin!

Mommy and Nathanael in Jamaica!
What a face!



Nathanael enjoying the toys in the Royal Babies Program

The night before the cruise in Galveston



We are finally home from our trip to the Caribbean! We went on a 7 day cruise on the Royal Caribbean Voyager of the seas out of Galveston, TX! It was a blast! We visited Cozumel, Cayman Islands, and Jamaica! The weather was Gorgeous and I almost got my fill of the BEACH! We went as a family so my mom and stepdad treated my family, my brother's family and my grandmother. It was such a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Tania said...

I am so happy for you!!! A great family vacation is the best EVER!!! I want to see more pictures~!!
Tania

Sarah said...

Welcome back!! Looks like a grand time! Can't wait to hear about it :)

Carol said...

Hey, looks like you guys had an Awesome time, Welcome Back Moya family!!

P.S. I wanna see more pictures too!!