Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby Food 101!






I have decided to try my hand at making homemade organic babyfood this time around (you know 8 and a 1/2 years later and all!)! I knew my food processor would get a lot of great use one day! I have been making butternut squash, peas, carrots, apples and potatoes. Desiree has also been making pears, zuchinni, and sweet potatoes so we share everthing and we have a very nice variety. Nathanael ABSOLUTELY loves his rice cereal and he loved the butternut squash, liked the carrots, liked the apples, didn't particularly care for the zuchinni and well....you let me know what you think about peas!

P.S. For baby food puree's I really love these two cookbooks...

Cooking for Baby by Williams Sonoma

First Meals by Annabel Karmel

1 comment:

Tania said...

there are really cook books for that?! I used to just put the softened stuff in the blender and off we go!! :) wow! hahaha he is adorable! I can't wait to meet him in person one of these days!
Tania