Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Big News!

I cannot believe I have failed to inform my fellow blog followers, Nathanael has two teeth! He cut his first one two weeks ago and Jacob spotted his second one as it broke through on Friday! His bottom left tooth came in first with little to no effort! His second one came with some fussiness, but he has been sick with a cold for a few days and I attribute a lot of that to his cold! We have been blessed with a baby who sleeps so well at night and now that he is sick, nights have been, well...lets just say, on the rough side! Please pray for our little Nathanael that he may have a speedy recovery from his cough, runny/congested nose, and overall not feeling well. Jocelyn is recovering from a sinus infection and I am starting to feel a bit crummy, a bit congested with a scratchy throat! Thank you for your prayers!
When I can get a pic of the pearly whites I will post it!

1 comment:

Tania said...

Isn't that the greatest part of living in a family.. the sharing of illness! Around here, it has been the stomach flu! sigh We are praying for you all!
Tania