Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hello All,

We just wanted to wish you all a very happy Valentine's Day! Grandpa had Joci and Jake all day so Matthew and I and Nathanael spent the morning together. Nanny came by at 1:30pm to watch Nathanael for us so we could go on a "Hot Date" LOL! Matthew and I had a lovely lunch at Richard's Mexican Food (My Fave!), and did a bit of shopping! Yesterday he surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and...get ready for this.....my non-baking self decided to show my love and appreciation for my husband (and my children, they got the baby ones!) with a homemade carrot-zucchini cake with cream cheese frosting...in the shape of heart of course! (Its a family favorite what can I say!) I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!
Much Love,

The Moya's

1 comment:

Tania said...

That sounds great!! I would love that recipe! I do love to bake..and carrot cake is my fave.. and... umm... the zucchini makes it seem just a little healthier.. I mean it can't be bad for you if there is 2 vegetables in it right?! hahaha! Your litte Nathaniel is sooo cute!! I can't wait to meet him!!
Tania