Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A beautiful new blessing!

Is it a boy or girl? What your best guess!



Because I have been updating for so long, I have been trying to catch you all up but forgot to mention, after our anniversary back in September, Matthew and I found out that we are expecting again! I am sure most of you already know, but just to make it official! :) We were very surprised to find out about our latest blessing but are anxiously awaiting the baby's arrival. We are due on May 5, 2010 and are actually going to have a home birth this time around. I have been seeing my midwife monthly and everything is looking good. As of tomorrow (December 23rd) I am 21 weeks pregnant. We had our ultrasound and everything came back normal and measuring right where we need to be. We have decided not to find out if we are having a boy or girl and are going to wait until DDAY for that surprise. The first 14 weeks were very rough, lots of nausea and exhaustion but I have been feeling much better ever since then, Praise the Lord! I have some beautiful ultrasound pictures of the baby I will post for all to enjoy!

5 comments:

Sydni said...

All right! You know the Bambergs love surprises! We can't wait to find out, but I'll guess it's a girl. You need another girl to balance things out. Heehee!

Tania said...

I think it is a girl. I am with sydni... you have girl, boy, boy.. now your cherry on top can be a girl! :)

Lorena said...

I third the motion...another girl to even things up :)

Sarah said...

Very sweet! I say girl too!

Unknown said...

Wait a minute...I wanna change my vote...it's a boy! ;)