Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Candle Field Trip!!!!



Pouring the wax for the tealights
Showing us the steps in making the adobe house candles
The sand in which the hot wax is poured into


We were able to attend another field trip with our new east mountain home school group to New Mexico Candle Company. This was an awesome field trip because they were such a wonderful company to visit. They were very accommodating to our large group, gave us discounts on their products and merchandise and are a Family owned and operated business! Christian at that! We were shown how they make their wax, their signature adobe candles and even gave each person a little tea light candle to take home! We had a wonderful time, learned a lot and will be supporting this wonderful business in the future! I highly recommend you checking them out...
www.nmcandleco.com

1 comment:

Beverly Hernandez said...

Hi,

It’s Beverly here from About.com Homeschooling. I’ve been browsing your blog and thought I’d reach out to you and see if you could help me with my New Mexico Field Trip Guide that I’m trying to build. I’ve noticed you’ve written about your family field trip to the New Mexico Candle Company and have some great pictures. Would you be willing to submit an entry to my Field Trip Guide for New Mexico along with a couple pictures?

You can find the form for New Mexico here. I will feature it on my blog and in my newsletter with a link back to your blog.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Beverly
homeschooling.guide@about.com